Belly Button Piercing Rejection-What You Must Know
Belly Button Piercing Rejection
We understand that belly button piercing rejection can be very annoying, not to mention unattractive.
Rejection occurs when the body doesn’t accept the material from the ring. The immune system will push out the body piercing and will recover the skin till the piercings no longer sticks.
The piercings can migrate to a different area of the abdomen. What raises the danger of rejection and what can be done about it?
Symptoms of Navel Piercing Rejection
There are some symptoms of navel piercing rejection you can watch out for that can help you know if you are being affected. Here are the signs:
- The skin is becoming so thin that you can see the ring just underneath the skin.
- You have a good deal of skin sensitiveness and a continual soreness in the spot of the belly button.
- The pierced holes become larger to prepare for navel piercing rejection.
- The ring or bar around your belly button dangles looser than it was when you first had it pierce.
- There is drainage originating from the belly button holes.
- You are forming a keloid scar in the spot of the piercing.
- Belly button piercing rejection can cause a scar, which is one of the most agonizing sign. This is the final phase of a migration of the pierced ring out of the body. Due to the possibility of scarring, you should take the ring out once you notice your body is rejecting it. It doesn’t always happen when you get the piercing and can require to three years to reject the ring. If you develop a large scar, it can be tough to get rid of and they vanish very slowly. If the scar troubles you, you can search for the suggestions of a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist who can help deal with the scar or lessen its appearance.
What Causes Belly Button Piercing Rejection
You may be wonder what causes belly button piercing rejection. Here is what causes it:
- People are variably prone and it is depended on their immune system’s response to foreign objects within the body.
- If the piercing is done very near to the surface of the skin, there is a greater risk of rejection. If the piercing is performed using a naval punching device, during which only the skin is involved, it ends up being much easier for the immune system to reject and push out the ring.
- It can vary according to the style of piercing carried out. If it is performed too near to the skin’s surface, you can have rejection. Choose a certified belly button piercer who can put the ring at the correct depth so that there is plenty of skin incorporated within the piercing and the ring is less probable to get rejected. If more than a 16 gauge piercing is used, the possibilities of rejection are increased because the hole will be too narrow.
- The jewelry can lead to belly button piercing rejection. If the jewelry is too cheap or made from a very allergenic material, there is a higher possibility of rejection.
- Certain metals, like nickel, are very allergenic and will typically lead to rejection. Before the procedure, you must have an allergy assessment done to see what metals you are sensitive to.
- What’s more, if the jewelry is very heavy, the gravitational force will force the piercing down. This can result in the rejection.
Prevent Belly Button Piercing Rejection
Prevent belly button piercing rejection is better than to cure it. After the ring has already started to reject on its own, there isn’t anything you can possibly do to stop it. The most effective method to avoid rejection is to try and prevent it from happening initially. The rejection can happen because you have ignored the piercings or because you didn’t go for a professional piercer. Here are a few things you can do to prevent it:
- Ensure your piercer is experienced and very professional. Select a piercer who is registered and certified. This can make certain that the procedure will be carried out in the correct way and using the correct equipments.
- Use a suitable gauge. If you see a profession, he or she will be able to explain to you what measurements the hole you must use. Smaller gauge sizes are connected to greater possibilities of rejection.
- Pick the proper jewelry. Jewelry made from titanium, sterling silver, gold, or glass, are less probable to be rejected.
- Follow the guidelines the piercer gives you after the procedure. Ensure you already have the things you require to care for the pierced ring before you actually get pierced. Your piercer can help you through this.
Can You Re-Pierce?
Can You Re-pierce? If you have struggling with rejections at some point in the past, you may be stressed over trying it again.
The possibilities of having a repeated experience are greater than the normal person, but this doesn’t mean you can not try a re-pierce the belly button.
Ensure you only choose a registered and certified piercer to do this procedure, so you have the highest chance of success.
An experienced piercer can often help you make the choice.
If you choose to go ahead, follow the guidelines noted above you can prevent belly button piercing rejection.http://www.toptattooandpiercing.com/belly-button-piercing-rejection/http://www.toptattooandpiercing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Belly-Button-Piercing-Rejection.pnghttp://www.toptattooandpiercing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Belly-Button-Piercing-Rejection-150x150.pngBelly Button PiercingBelly Button Piercing Rejection,Can You Re-Pierce?,Prevent Belly Button Piercing Rejection,Symptoms of Navel Piercing Rejection,What Causes Belly Button Piercing RejectionBelly Button Piercing Rejection We understand that belly button piercing rejection can be very annoying, not to mention unattractive. Rejection occurs when the body doesn't accept the material from the ring. The immune system will push out the body piercing and will recover the skin till the piercings no longer sticks. The...orebcfhay firstname.lastname@example.orgEditorTop Tattoo and Piercing